How to get rid of bunions fast? There are some people who are not aware that they have bunions. They assume that they just have wide feet but having bunions can be obvious since they usually appear near the joints of the feet. Bunions are actually caused by additional bone formation because of the abnormal growth of the joint on the feet.
Usually, people who have bunions feel that they simply need to learn how to live with it by choosing the right shoes that can accommodate their bunions and will make sure that their feet will not hurt but actually, there are some things that can be done to effectively get rid of bunions at the soonest possible time. Would you also like to know how you can get rid of bunions effectively?
HOW TO GET RID OF BUNIONS WITHOUT SURGERY
- Olive Oil
The main reason why olive oil can become effective in getting rid of the bunion is because it can effectively make the blood flow circulation increase. This can reduce the size of the bunion if this would be done every day.
- Massage the bunion on the feet once in the morning and once at night.
- Do this until there is a significant change with how the bunion looks like.
- Check Your Shoes
There is a possibility that the main reason why you have acquired bunions in the first place is because you wore ill fitting shoes. When you wear shoes that do not fit properly, this stops the blood flow and the synovial fluid to flow through the bones.
- Make sure that you are wearing the right size of shoes. If you have shoes that are too small for you, you may have to let them go.
- If you have wide feet, it can be trickier to find the right shoes for you. It will be important to fit shoes beforehand so that you will not have any problem.
- If you are fond of wearing heels, make sure that you will take time to rest your feet once in a while to be sure.
- Do Some Foot Exercises
If you are constantly doing other exercises for your body, you have to remember that you also have to do some exercises for your feet. Do remember that doing foot exercises will slow or maybe eventually stop the appearance of bunion on your feet.
- Make sure that you will stretch your big toe especially before sleeping at night.
- Stretch all of your toes once you are sure that your big toe has already been stretched.
- Flex your toes a few times. You may have to hold them first for about 10 seconds before moving again.
- Ice Pack
If you feel that you are already having problems with bunions, what you can do is make sure that you will not cause it to swell. If in case your bunions are already swelling, you can make use of an ice pack in order to reduce this problem. Using an ice pack can also reduce the pain that you are feeling.
- Place an ice pack on your bunion for about 15 minutes.
- Make sure not to place the ice pack more than that because this can be bad for the skin.
- Do this every day or every time you feel pain because of your bunions.
- Castor Oil
You can just mention castor oil to some people and they will already have a reaction. Some people remember castor oil as something they had to take when they were not feeling well. Castor oil is reach in anti inflammatory properties. This can be effective in getting rid of the pain.
- Warm the castor oil first.
- Dip a clean cloth into the oil and place on the bunion.
- Cover the cloth with another towel to make sure that the castor oil will stay heated.
- This can be done especially when the bunion hurts.
- Soak Feet in Warm Water
Do remember that one of the main reasons why bunions form is because the feet are tired and the blood does not circulate and flow correctly. What you can do to improve this is you would have to soak your feet in warm water.
- Prepare a bowl of warm water.
- Once the water is warm enough, place your feet there for about 20 minutes.
- The warmth of the water will help alleviate the tiredness and soreness of the feet.
- Use Bunion Aid
There are some people who are not aware that there is a product called Bunion Aid that may be placed very well on the product. This product is well known to correct people’s Bunion problem.
- Make sure that you will get the right size for your feet.
- Place it on your feet overnight.
- Epsom Salt
The main reason why Epsom salt can be very effective is because it contains magnesium sulfate which is well known to help get rid of the inflammation and pain brought about by the bunion.
- Make sure that you have enough Epsom salt that you can place on a whole pail of water.
- Soak your feet on the pail of water for about 20 minutes.
- You will start to feel that your pain is going away.
- Doing this every day can diminish the size of the bunions.
- Red Pepper
The main reason why Red Pepper can be effective against bunions is because it has capsaicin. It can effectively get rid of the bunions and it will also help get rid of the pain and discomfort brought about by having bunions.
- Place a little bit of petroleum jelly on the area of the feet where the red pepper is going to be placed.
- Place the red pepper on top and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Place a cloth on top of the red pepper so that the heat will be felt.