Did you know how much celery, this frequently used spicy herb, is actually curative?
Celery is rich is curative properties, especially with vitamin C, K, B1 and B6, such as folic acid, calcium and potassium. Salubrity of celery is the biggest when it is consumed raw, and it has a huge use as a juice. Its name comes from Latin name celery and it means fast effect, and that’s why celery has rapid and effective effect in curative purposes!
Salubrity of celery:
- Cleansing and detoxification of the organism (especially blood)
- It encourages excretion of urine, so it is used for curing inflammations of urinary tract and bladder
- It cleanses liver
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect
- It reduces blood pressure
- It reduces the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood
- It is used in diets, because it consists of very few calories
- It cures inflammatory diseases, also including infected wounds
- Against gastritis
- It removes anxiety and insomnia
- It avoids the development of kidney stones and gallbladder
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Against cellulite
- It eases food digestion
- Anticancer effect
Celery juice – preparation
Celery juice is very tasty and above all a healthy curative drink. Before you start preparing this celery juice, it is necessary to wash the celery well in order to remove all dirt. The juice is usually made with combination of more vegetables. You can simply make celery juice by squeezing it in the juicer and drink it as a fresh juice. There are really many recipes for celery juice in different combinations, and we will offer you one of them.
Celery juice – preparation: you need to clean, peel and grate a root from one celery, 3 carrots and beetroot. Add 2 liters of boiling water and leave it to stay during night. Squeeze it in the morning and drink the juice on empty stomach, so it would achieve the most curative effect.
Celery juice for high blood pressure
Celery juice for high blood pressure is the old national remedy which, today is used more often. Celery reduces high blood pressure naturally. Namely, celery contains curative contents which relax the muscles in the walls of the arteries and around them, and actually these contents reduce blood pressure and they are important for keeping the health of cardiovascular system of reducing the hormone of stress. Celery drink can reduce blood pressure for one week if it is consumed every day. After couple of weeks you should make a pause for 3 weeks, and then, repeat the process again.