Years are passing and our kidneys often filter blood, carry toxins and all harmful things which come in our body.
With the time toxins are gathered a lot and our kidneys need treatment for cleaning. How to get rid of that?
It is very simple, you should take a handful of parsley, wash it well, slice it and put it in pot and then add 1 liter of clean water.
When it is boiled, cook 10 minutes and leave it to cool. Squeeze it and pour it in bottle, and then keep it in the fridge.
Drink every day 1 glass and you would see how the gathered toxins and salt begin to come out with urine.
Parsley is known as “the best treatment for cleansing kidneys”!
Nutritional characteristics of parsley:
- Powerful antioxidant
- It rejuvenates the skin
- It contains beta-carotene
- It is rich with minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and sulfur
- It is rich with chlorophyll: it counteracts bad breath, it helps cleaning the body from toxins and surplus of fats
- It is rich with vitamin C: it is excellent for prevention of cancer and heart problems
- It helps strengthening the immune system
Because it is rich with calcium, it counteracts and avoids osteoporosis. It is very good for children and athletes.
It is a good diuretic: it helps removing surplus of water in the organism naturally. For that characteristic it is used for diets for curing high blood pressure (hypertension) and curing kidneys.
Its high content of vitamins and minerals makes it an ideal for the fight against anemia, anorexia, general weakness, exhaustion, mental and physical fatigue.
- It is ideal for strengthening the hair and nails
- It is very good for curing skin problems
- It is useful against ulcers