There is a way to find out whether or not your food is acidic or alkaline, is to research what foods are alkaline-rich and what isn’t.We used to eat healthy before supermarkets came in with processed food and fast-food joints opened up nationwide. Cancer has many causes, but a poor diet can boost your chances for developing it. An acidic diet contains refined white flour, which is in baked foods and bread. Other acidic foods are: ice cream, butter, soda, jams, jellies, cheese, pasta and alcohol. Not all acidic foods are bad for you, it is all in how you portion yourself.
Aim for fresh vegetables and fruit, nuts, legumes, seeds and grains are also alkaline foods. What we eat has a big impact on our health and we must aim for organic foods. Society has changed its diet over the last 60-70 years as we have more access to junk in supermarkets, which in return, gives them huge sway over what we buy and consume. Supermarkets nowadays sell fruits and vegetables that have little to no nutritional value, and and that could be why the rate of cancer is rising.
There is two types of Alkaline and Acid foods:
1) Acid or alkaline foods, meaning how much acid or alkaline the food actually contains.
2) Acid or alkaline ‘forming’ foods, meaning the pH condition foods create in the body after being digested.
When the body is acidic, nerve function is greatly affected whereas alkalinity works to improve and stimulate nerve function. Interestingly, cold showers make the blood more alkaline as hot, warm showers lead to more acidity in the blood. Making sure you are on a balanced diet will help to keep your blood pH relatively stable.
If your blood does develop more acidity, then your body will transfer excess acid to other areas of the body to ensure blood remains in an alkaline state. While this vicious cycle ensues, those areas will have an increase in acidity and will kill cells. The dead cells then convert to acids, or they survive and become abnormal cells.
Abnormal cells are also malignant cells as they adapt and live in an acidic environment. Malignant cells have no direct link to brain function or our DNA memory code. Without order, malignant cells grow and don’t stop, which is the start of cancer.
This is how cancer develops in stages:
1. The ingestion of numerous acid forming foods, fatty foods, refined foods, carcinogenic substances such as nitrates (cold cuts, hot dogs, sausages), aspartame, and chemically treated foods. X-ray and airport body scanners also contribute.
2. Constipation is increased.
3. An increase of acidity in the blood. This stage causes an increase of white cells and a decrease of red cells, which is the beginning of leukemia.
4. An increase of acidity in the extra cellular fluids.
5. An increase of acidity into the intracellular fluids.
6. The birth of malignant cells. This stage of cancer is known as ‘initiation’.
7. Further ingestion of multiple acid foods. Traditional treatment includes high levels of radiation, chemicals and drugs. This stage is called ‘cancer promotion’.